How to Find Your Serial Number
Your serial number is in the About window of your software. In version 7.x and earlier, go to Help > About, and in @RISK 8.x go to the @RISK menu > About.
Please Note: Students using Palisade software are eligible for email or ticket support only. More about Academic support.
Technical support includes:
- Assistance with software installation, resolving software errors, software operation, and limited model de-bugging. Technical support is not designed for building spreadsheet models from scratch, extensive model de-bugging, or software training. These services may be obtained from our Training and Consulting department.
- Access to the Palisade online HelpDesk 24 hours per day, so you can submit new tickets and check the status of open problems.
- Unlimited, 24-hour access to Palisade’s online technical support KnowledgeBase – the same source used by Palisade technical support staff. A quick check of the KnowledgeBase often solves the problem in just a few minutes.
- Unlimited number of incidents.
- 24 hour next day business day response time.
Note: To be eligible for technical support, you must have a current Palisade software subscription or a current Palisade maintenance plan. Without either of these, you may not receive technical support.
Using Palisade Products
Installing & Administering Your Software
For all questions about Custom Solutions, as well as other Palisade products and services.