Makes Owning Software Easy
Palisade maintenance plans are designed to cover you when new software versions are released, or if you require help operating the software or resolving errors. Software updates are often released to keep current with changes in Windows, or in Excel or other host applications. Updates may also include bug fixes or minor product enhancements. Major version upgrades are released when new significant new features and/or interface changes are made to the software. Major version upgrades may also include updates to host application compatibility. Technical support is also included with Palisade maintenance. Whether through self-support using our Knowledgebase, via e-mail, or on the phone, Palisade is here to help with installation, operational problems, or error messages.
To order or renew your Maintenance plan, contact:
800 432 RISK (US/Canada)
+1 607 277 8000
Benefits of Palisade Maintenance Plans
- Free full version upgrades.
- Free software maintenance updates and patches, including bug fixes and Windows/Office compatibility updates.
- Free technical support via hotline or email. Technical support hours are Monday - Friday, 4:00am - 7:30pm (New York time zone). Technical support is available for software installation, resolving software errors, assisting with software operation, and limited model de-bugging. Technical support is not designed for building spreadsheet models from scratch, extensive model de-bugging, or software training. These services may be obtained from our Training and Consulting department.
- Access to the Palisade online HelpDesk 24 hours per day, so you can submit new incidents and check the status of open problems.
- Unlimited, 24-hour access to Palisade’s online technical support KnowledgeBase – the same source used by Palisade technical support staff. A quick check of the KnowledgeBase often solves the problem in just a few minutes.
- Unlimited number of incidents for 12 months.
- Guaranteed 24 hour or next business day technical support response time.
Easy to Order
A full year of maintenance is included when you purchase your software. Shortly before your maintenance plan expires, renewal notices are sent via e-mail.
If you choose not to renew your maintenance plan, none of the above benefits will be available to you. Lapsed maintenance plans may only be renewed at higher prices and with reinstatement fees.