Personalized technical support is free with a current maintenance plan.
Please provide your serial number. Where can your serial number be found?
Your serial number can be found in the Help > About window of your software product.
607 277 8000 Monday to Friday, 4:00am to 7:30pm (New York time zone)
- Live Chat
- Email - email@example.com
- Submit a Request
- Check the Status of a Request
- Searchable Knowledge Base
Activate Your Software
Software Upgrades and Updates
Tech Support Videos
- Students - Students using Palisade software are eligible for e-mail support only. Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professors and IT Administrators - Faculty and staff running Palisade course licenses are eligible for telephone and e-mail support. Call +1 607 277 8000 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Full Academic Versions - Faculty and stuff using full academic versions of Palisade software with current maintenance are eligible for support. Call +1 607 277 8000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cengage Textbook Users - Those using Palisade software bundled with a textbook published by Cengage click here.
The current version of @RISK and DecisionTools Suite software for Excel is 7. All forms of technical support are available for those with a current maintenance plan for versions 4.0 and higher.
The current version of @RISK for Project and all Developer Kits is 4.1. All forms of technical support are available for those with a current maintenance plan for all versions.
@RISK and DecisionTools Suite software is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP through 10, Excel 2007 through 2013, and Project 2007 through 2013.
BigPicture software is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP through 10, and Excel 2007 through 2013.
@RISK 4.1 for Project is compatible with Windows Project 2000, Project 2003, Project 2007, and 32-bit Project 2010. It is not compatible with 64-bit Project 2010. It is also compatible with Windows 2000-8.
Palisade software is not compatible with Mac OS or Office for Mac, though it is compatible with Windows Excel and Project running on Windows emulators.