This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other such sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
What information does Palisade collect?
- IP Address – Your IP Address is a unique number assigned to your computer that acts like a fingerprint. When you visit most websites, as a typical procedure, this number is recorded along with the time and pages you visited. Palisade uses IP Addresses to administer our website, track movements and flows through the website, analyze trends, and gather broad demographic data for aggregate use. IP Addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Personal Information – Your personal information is anything that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. This can include (but is not limited to) your name, title, postal address, company name, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Other Information – This includes information that does not expose your individual identity and includes information about the device you are using, information from cookies, demographic information, and aggregate information.
How does Palisade collect information?
Personal Information – Any personally identifiable information will only be collected at your own will and with your consent. Palisade and our service providers may collect personal information in the following ways:
- On our website – Palisade may collect personal information when you fill out a form, sign up for a webinar, subscribe to our newsletters, contact us, download a trial or demo, and purchase our products.
- Offline – Palisade may collect personal information when you attend a tradeshow or conference, when you contact customer service, or are on the phone with a sales representative.
- Other Sources – Palisade may collect some personal information from social media platforms and other third parties if provided to them with consent to be shared with Palisade.
Other Information – Palisade and our service providers may collect other information in the following ways:
- Cookies and Similar Technologies - A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Each time you access Palisade’s website, the cookie sends information to the website about your previous activity. By setting a cookie on our site, the user can put items in their shopping cart. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will not be able to use the shopping cart. No payment information is saved in the cookie.
- Google Analytics – Palisade receives information from Google Analytics to analyze statistical reports on website activity, how visitors use our website, information regarding use of other sites from website visitors and other services related to the site. Google may also collect information through your device such as: Computer type, operating system, language, internet browser, and device manufacturer and model.
- Aggregate Information – Palisade may take personal or other information to create statistics or analyze trends for certain characteristics. For example: we may want to calculate the percentage of our customers who are in a particular industry.
How does Palisade use your information?
- To fulfill software orders, subscription requests and other information.
- To provide the best possible customer service by being able to tailor our services to your needs.
- To respond to questions and inquiries.
- To send you newsletters and other publications that you are subscribed to.
- To send you reminders on web trainings and events you registered for.
- To detect and prevent illegal activities or prohibited activities.
- To make the website easier to use.
Palisade Corporation is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Palisade does not sell or lease any information collected through any means. We do contract with other companies, including Marketo and SiteMax Systems, to perform services for us and may share your personal information with them to provide Palisade products and services to you, or to communicate with you.
Palisade Corporation will share personal information with outside parties if we believe the use of that information is necessary to:
- Adhere to any applicable law or regulation, enforceable governmental request, or legal process.
- Administer applicable Terms of Service.
- Protect the rights, property and safety of our customers and subscribers and the public.
Unsubscribing from Palisade Newsletters
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our Newsletters and other publications, you may do so by sending a request to email@example.com. You may also cancel subscribed emails, such as our Newsletters and other publications, by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of those emails, selecting “Unsubscribe” in the Subscriptions Manager form, and submitting the form. Please note that we may need to keep some information for records and for any transactions that occurred before requesting the deletion.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our web order forms, a lock icon will show up in the URL of the browser indicating a secure connection.